We’re excited to announce our Online Scheduling system so you can conveniently schedule your next appointment from your computer, tablet, or phone. Here are some important items to note:
- Step 4 in the appointment process is the user login. If you are a new client to Eddie’s, create a new user and enter your first name, last name, cell phone, and email address. You will only need to do this once.
- If you are an existing client, enter your email address and “Forgot Password”. You will be emailed a code so you can set a password. If you have any problems, just create a new user. You only need to do this once.
- We only schedule appointments on the hour or half-hour (:00 or :30), even though the online calendar currently shows 15-minute increments.
- We will NOT accept an appointment scheduled on a :15 or :45 time slot, so please make sure to use only the :00 or :30 time slots or we will delete the appointment from the calendar.
- The system will not let you make online appointments with less than 24-hour notice.
Please Note: If you do not receive an email confirmation of your appointment, then the system did not book the appointment (and we won’t have it on the schedule). Make sure you have logged in with your email, and that you receive an email confirming your appointment.
Scroll down to schedule, and let us know if you have any questions.